Friday, March 25, 2005

The night-out


Went to see a fashion show tonight at a club downtown.
Haven't really done this in quite a while so it felt refreshing.

A change in my daily routine is good for me I guess.
Been doing almost nothing but studying and studying..
All those studying has probably made me a dull person already...lol

The fashion show tonight featured some designers from the Bay Area.
Well, I was a bit disappointed.
Only a few caught my attention.
More color is definitely needed.
Now I can understand the reason behind those seemingly un-wearable clothes models wear at those world-class fashion shows.
Without exaggeration, those clothes would just seem too ordinary to be shown on the runway.

Still, watching those models walk on those incredibly high heels and strike those exaggerated poses is quite an experience for me indeed.
Not to mention I was standing right next to the stage.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This model basically torn her clothes apart to reveal the lingerie underneath.
Excitement from the audience ensured.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?