Thursday, March 10, 2005

March 10, 1981. 24 years ago....

My mother gave birth to a baby that weighted 3100 grams and had to be kept in the Isolette for days because of having Jaundice (yellow skin & eyes).

That baby was me.
And I just turned 24 today.

So today, I am not to celebrate MY birthday but to say thanks to my mom.
Thank you mom, for bearing me inside you for 9 months and most importantly, devoted yourself, all by yourself, brought me and sister up while working full-time as a school teacher without my dad's presence for he was 99% away from home in the Army.
Thank you for sacrificing so much for us so that me and my sister could come to USA to pursue a better future.

Someone once asked me, "who is the person that you admire the most?"
I replied," My mother."
The answer will always be the same.


Comments:
Happy Birthday, Fallen-chan~!! ::hugs::

That was a really nice birthday entry you wrote. Hope your mom gets to read it.

Purple
 
Happy BD Fallenstar! Sorry this is 2 days late!^^" (I was on time at the V6 Forum!). Hope you had a wonderful BD and have many many more! Bet your mom is very proud of you!
 
遲來的祝福..相同的心意
生日快樂!!
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
Hey..Fallen..I think this is the first time I commented your blog..I'm truly sorry. Anyway, Happy Belated Birthday!!! :)

^__^ *beams*
 
happy birthday... I always admired the way u express ur feeling through writing apart Amy.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?