Saturday, December 04, 2004

New layout. New beginning. Hopefully.

Decided to finally switch to a new template.

My blog now look much much brighter and easier to read.
This brighter layout might get my spirits back to the usual me.
Keep my fingers crossed.

I haven't been myself for the past few days.
When that happens, I'd constantly reminisce what's in the past.
And that, is a very bad thing to do.

Need to move forward, need to move forward.
Umm...maybe repeat those words before I go to bed tonight might help.

Well, anyhow, will end my entry for today on a lighter note.
My little plan to get
World Journal to write a news article on Project SHINE is going smoothly.

Although I am still not feeling comfortable of being interviewed and taken pictures of, the feeling of accomplishing a task, well, going to accomplish a task if everything goes as planned, is just great.





Comments:
I'm sure you're gonna do great on that interview, Fallen. I truly admire you for involving yourself in such a worthy cause. It shows you have a good heart & a sincere concern for the elderly. Keep up the good work!

BTW, I like your new template. ^^

Purple
 
Hi FallenStar! Your new layout is cute! I didn't know you looked like Chibimaruko-Chan!XD

Good luck on your interview and keep your chin up! Ganbatte!!
 
eh.. where's my comment? I thought I'm the first one to comment..
u blogger cheater! ^^; like when I commented on amy's post and none showed up..


fallen.. nice layout and that chibi maruko chan, reminded me of my brother... he used to like that show, weird eh? hahaha
 
Hello! Your layout makes it look very fresh and somewhat happier....and I wish you feel better now...Take care and gambatte ne! Life has its ups and downs....don't think soo much!
 
i found your blog~ then i saw junichi pic :) are you fallenstar from jc right? im sakura :) nice blog ne~
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?