Saturday, October 09, 2004

Get out of my life, you!

I can not believe that I was hurt by the same person who I had sworn to myself that I would never care ever again. Four years later.

GET OUT OF MY LIFE, YOU!!!!!
What was even better was when he saw me on the street today, when we passed each other by, he would not dare to look at me.
I was being too nice and considerate again. Oh no no no, I wouldn't want to embarrass him and his "female friend", would I. AGAIN!
I looked away,too.
We were just like two total strangers.
I "almost" cried rest of the walk to my grandparents' house.
Hasn't four years been enough time for me?!!!! Apparently not..
Gosh...!! My heart still aches this moment I am typing this entry.....
This is so much of a cliche but...I really thought that he has changed.
Stop giving me hopes if you are still that same bastard four years ago!!


All these typing and crying..(yes I am crying now) actually make me feel better.
I guess four years is not enough. Yet I will do whatever it takes, to remove him from my heart. Eventually.
I really did realize today that he is not the right person for me.
He never will be.
I regreted meeting you and I still do today. You almost ruined my life. Well, I let myself almost ruined my own life by falling so deep for you.
My life will be so much much better off without you.

And why in the hell would you have a birthday that it's just impossible for me NOT to remember? Damn you!



Comments:
the why must ppl around me experience this damn thing? I know I can't help much nor can heal a broken heart.. but believe me, fallen... I hope that u'll feel better.. it'll be okays in a matter of days, I hope.

whatever u do... pls remember there are ppl who care.. be it in the real life or here the digital life..
I care as a friend.

that guy don't deserve u...
it takes time to forget this sad thing, I know. but I'm hoping that u'll do fine in a short period of time...

*hugz* the world is actually beautiful, it's our job to search for the 'beautiful'ness
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?