Wednesday, October 20, 2004

A dream...

My only source to feed my weekly dose of Gakkou e Ikou is officially gone!! >____<\\\\

I guess those who are making profits out of those stuff are not very happy that momo simply put up those shows and files to share with others.
It was all about sharing wasn't it? I sure had fun not only leeching but uploading some of my own stuff...
Or maybe they are just too bored. So they attacked a website.

A stormy day with such a heart-warming news. How very lovely..





Comments:
"A stormy day with such a heart-warming news. How very lovely.."


I love that sarcastic remark. ^^;

I really hope that momo won't shut it down, but yeah, I know how he felt dealing with the 'unknown bastards' . At least, yes. he did made me happier.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?