Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Ummm...test! *coughs coughs



Okay I am coughing like there is no tomorrow.....

Damn!


But seeing a drawing of my favorite pair sure made my day...


And last night, all by myself, all of a sudden, sitting there, I picked up a pencil and started writing a story about them..(points to the drawing above).

Just like that.

The story is getting sadder and sadder by the minute..must try to figure a way to turn everything around and make it a happy ending....

It feels a bit odd since I've been trying to write in my native language but ...kept having trouble perfecting the story...
Now I am having no problem at all with my little story...in English that is.

All I want now, however, is some delicious sushi!!


Anything with Unagi!!




Comments:
My first comment! *hugs
Thanks!

Hope you feel better soon,too.
 
Hi FallenStar! Love your layout! It's so nice!! Have fun with your blog!!!^_^
 
Foxy-chan!*hugs
I think I might need to change to a new lay-out..this one won't let people post stuff other than English I guess..
 
Rinrin!!
Well I might need to get rid of this template..*sobs sobs
I like the design a lot,too..it's very simple and clean.
But..apparently can't post stuff in other languages... :(
 
hey... fallen..

I like ur dislikes a lot.. I just met a politician that pissed me off..!

anyway.. nice grey layout! maybe a little too in the bright side.. :p
 
Hi FallenStar~! Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging! ^_^ Hope to read more posts from you, ne.

Purple
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?