Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Okay I am out of ideas for the title.

I was watching a PBS show last night. Yes yes I am a huge fan to most of the programs on that channel.
They are airing a series called "origins," discussing how our planet was formed in the first place and how it was transformed into the world we live in today.
Even my descriptions on the program are dull as hell huh?
The ingenious producers, however, used the pop-culture cheesiness so well that the entire series look like a Sci-Fi movie.
It's actually exciting and got me so hooked to the show the first few minutes I started watching it.
Someone three hundred years ago came up with a theory of how a living thing was to be created.
First, you need a few pieces of cloth.
Then, a bit of wheat. Yes, that wheat.
Put the two ingredients into a long big glass tube, and after 21 days, mice would appear.....
Now isn't that just entertaining or what?
And they are gonna touch on the extraterrestrial life the next episode! Juicy stuff!

Now on to my fangirl silliness...


The two guys I cannot get enough of..

Lastly..I think I figure out what the problem is if you are having trouble viewing the texts on this blog.
You need to set the language encoding to "unicode" and everything should be fine.


Comments:
FallenStar, nice scan as always! Okada-kun looks really good... *_*

Purple
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?